My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hail to the Victors, again!!

My Wolverines pulled out another one today. They made quite a few mistakes and gave away a lot of points in the first half of this game but their Defense rose to the occasion and helped pull them through in the second half, especially the third quarter, when the offense began to click.

The score was almost what I predicted and my comment about the big turnover came through for both teams. Michigan recovered a fumbled punt which led to a field goal and Wisconsin picked off 3 passes from Chad Henne but they didn't cause too much damage other than halting good drives by the Wolverines. Next week it is up to the frigid north against the Golden Gophers of Minnesota.
_________________________________________________
USA has put themselve into another deep hole at the Ryder Cup. They are headed for another defeat unless they can pull some matches out of their butts tomorrow in the heads up portion of the competition. I was so disgusted with their play that I stopped watching and went to play poker at Royal Vegas Poker and clear my bonus for PokerSavvy.
_________________________________________________
Cleared my 250 raked Hands at Royal Vegas Poker to clear my PokerSavvy bonus. Probably will continue to two table to clear the Royal Vegas bonus to earn my $100 from them.
_________________________________________________
I guess I am officially a winning Poker Player to the tune that I formally resigned from my Part Time Job that I worked for the last 6 years to earn money for my golf membership. Poker is going to play for my golf membership now. I'll expound on this some more early next week.
_________________________________________________
I finished reading Shut Up and Deal by Jesse May. I will post a full review early in the week.
_________________________________________________
Halftime - Notre Dame 14, Michigan State 31. You think maybe they gave Charlie Weis that big contract extension too soon? Looks like the teams from Michigan are exposing the Fighting Irish as a team that may not belong in the top twenty, let alone as high as number 2 (where they were a scant week ago). Regis Philbin has got to be spitting nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online