My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Michigan Vs. Wisconsin







Michigan 28
Wisconsin 14



This should be a good game and with my Wolverines playing at home they should put another victory into the win column. Wisconsin and Michigan play very similar styles. Both teams like to run the ball and both teams play tough, hard nosed defense. I fully expect a low scoring game with a lot of rushing. I think Michigan has the edge in both rushing and passing over Wisconsin due to the personnel on each team. Wisconsin has a veteran quarterback but has a freshman running back and lost a lot of quality players to graduation. Michigan matches the Badgers in the running department with two veteran backs and exceeds the Badgers in the passing department with Henne and his new corps of receivers.

It is suppose to be a rainy day Saturday but I'm not sure the weather will be that much of a factor as both teams will try to get their ground game going. Watch for a big turnover that will help decide the outcome of this game. I think Michigan's tough and fast defense will be able to hold the Badgers while the Wolverine's offense will put up some much needed points.

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES 28 WISCONSIN BADGERS 14
___________________________________________

Less than 50 more raked hands at Royal Vegas Poker and I will clear my Poker Savvy Bonus and collect 500 Poker Savvy points (equal to $50 dollars). I will have that done by Saturday and I think I will keep playing at Royal Vegas Poker until I clear the 1000 hands needed to earn my $100 bonus with them. I should be able to do that by Halloween.

I turned things around at Royal Vegas today and finished with a small profit of $4 plus cleared over 30 raked hands. I played much better today and will continue to play tighter in an effort to not only clear my bonus but to record a profit on this site. Both are very doable.

There was only one table available this morning, but whenever possible, I will 2-table Royal Vegas and that will help me clear the bonus quicker. I should be able to 2-table and still earn a profit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online