My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

7 - 0

My Michigan Wolverines managed to take down the Nittany Lions on a cold Saturday night in State College, PA. It wasn't a thing of beauty but the Wolverines managed to control the game for most of the night until the end when one big Play from Penn State put them back into things. My Wolverines seem to never make it easy in the big games as they had a chance to put Penn State away and then let them get back into it with a short pass/long run to get a touchdown and put them within one score.

Florida's lost to Auburn probably moves my Wolverines up to 3rd in the standings. It would be pretty cool for Michigan and Ohio State to be One and Two in the nation but I think Southern Cal will stay at number 2 after beating Arizona State.
________________________________________
How about those Detroit Tigers!!! Almost from worse to first. What a storybook year this has been. Fourteen losing season in a row and 19 years since being in the World Series. This is a good young team with a few veterans to help the youngsters out. They should be a good team for s few years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online