My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, July 14, 2008

A bit discouraged

I am a bit discouraged with Poker Tracker 3. I am having a difficult time to get it to work correctly and, from reading the forums, I guess I am not alone in this. I wonder if it is better to purchase it and get Poker Tracker 2 and Poker Ace Heads up Display and use them instead of Poker Tracker 3?

Any ideas, suggestions out there?
Most of the problems are getting the Heads Up Display to work correctly. I have had some sucess for a few games and then I have had some real bustos with it where I wasn't working at all or giving me stats for players that weren't even at my table.

It's almost like getting a Christmas or Birthday present and opening the box only to find that all of the pieces aren't there and you have to return it to the store. Can't play with it right away and all of your excitement is lost and turns to depression.
_____________________________
I started reading about Holdem Manager and now am wondering if this is the direction I should head. Many people on 2+2 forums like Holdem Manager over Poker Tracker 3.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I play poker and just rely on instincts now. I stopped using PokerTracker and all side tools months ago and you know what? My game has improved. Going back to review old hands won't change the future. Sorry to hear about PT3 being a flop. I'd suggest just taking notes on players and let your instincts be your guide.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online