My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comeback Kid

I have continued watching Grinder School videos and it must be helping as I have had 3 winning sessions in a row. Today's winnings would have even been higher if I hadn't run my full house into quads. The villain commented, "I had a good hand." My comment back was, "Ya think?"

Grinder School has been everything I hoped it would be and more. I know I won't have winning sessions every time out and I know that variance will slap me up side of my head again but the videos are helping me to make the right decisions when I play and that should lead to more winning sessions overall.

I know that I will be reupping at Grinder School when my current subscription runs out.
____________________________
I watched a bit of the U.S. Open today. Tiger was being Tiger. Missing fairways but scrambling to make his pars. He was at 1 under par when I was watching. Phil had taken his driver out of his bag and was hitting a 3 wood off of the tee and he wasn't even getting that into play. He was at 3 over when I had to stop watching to go to work.

Well things turned around for both players. Tiger had two double bogeys on the back nine to end up at 1 over par and Phil must have straightened out his 3 wood as he was 3 under on the back nine to finish up at even par.

Phil will never achieve the status of Tiger but he could help his reputation immensely if he can beat Tiger heads up in this Tournament. The first two days they will be paired together then after that it depends on scores. If he can beat Tiger on Thursday and Friday and then go on to win the tournament, it will really be a big deal for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online