My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, June 09, 2008

I joined Grinder School

I purchased a one month subscription to Grinder School today. This is a subscription to their Microstakes videos which is where I am presently playing.

I first found out about Grinder School when I saw a couple of their videos on Flop Turn River site and enjoyed them immensely. I was planning on joining this fall when I would have more time for watching poker videos but I decided to make the plunge and sign up for a month right now. The coolest thing about Grinder School is the site (and videos) is specifically designed to aid the low stakes player. The fees are geared to the player that doesn't have a huge bankroll to fall back on.

The videos I watched on Flop Turn River were excellent and I was pretty sure this would be the site for me.

Another reason it has taken me so long to join is that I found PokerTrikz which had a number of free videos made by Trikkur and LOLtrickedu. They are excellent videos and I have watched them multiple times. I only have good things to say about the site but I felt I needed to see more videos by other people to give me a better 'education' on small stakes Hold'em. That is where Grinder School comes in. They have a multitude of videos that I can watch and I will get the perspective of different ways to play from different instructors.

I will always be lurking around PokerTrikz but Grinder School will be my new home for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online