My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Poker Savvy

It has been quite a while since I have talked about Poker Savvy. Poker Savvy is the premeir site for obtaining bonuses from joining a poker room and playing a set amount of hands to garner points for that site and get the bonus. Poker Savvy is a win/win situation where by simply playing good poker you can not only win money at the site you are playing but generate a nice bonus from Poker Savvy at the same time.Prior to the passage of the UIGEA, I had made about $600 dollars from Poker Savvy bonuses. Not too shabby.

Poker Savvy has really expanded since I first joined. They now have videos and articles on poker. These are contributed by players just like you and me and there are some very good players submitting articles, like DoubleAs, who doesn't play so much now but was a premeir player at one time and could be again if he choses.

There is also a new site Poker Savvy Plus that has recently signed Mike "The Mouth" Matusow to make player videos. This is a site that is all about improving your game by making excellent training videos for all forms of poker, from Hold'em to Mike Matusow's specialty, Omaha.
I encourage you to check out both site. Add some bonus money when signing up at a poker room and watch some videos so you will play better when you join that poker room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online