My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mr. Luckbox

This was my second or third hand since sitting down at the table. I had already won one pot and then was dealt A/K in the SB. (I play as LZFSB3 at all poker rooms)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: HTML)

Erik Lindgren ($24.65)
Button ($13)
LZFSB3 ($16.50)
BB ($24.55)
UTG ($25.45)
MP ($21)


Preflop: LZFSB3 is SB with Ah, Kc.

1 fold, MP raises to $0.5, Erik Lindgren calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, LZFSB3 raises to $2.1, 1 fold, MP folds, Erik Lindgren calls $1.50, Button calls $1.50.

The min-raise is curious to me. I figure he either has a monster or maybe small pocket pair and is trying to win blinds but w/ A/K out of position I raise pretty big in hopes of taking down pot right now.

Flop: ($6.85) Td, 4s, Jc (3 players)

LZFSB3 bets $3, Erik Lindgren raises to $7.75, Button folds, LZFSB3 calls $4.75.

Continuation bet here of about half the pot. Erik raises and I am thinking my monster hand theory is holding true. I call because I still have lots of outs.

Turn: ($22.35) Qh (2 players)

LZFSB3 checks, CO bets $4.25, LZFSB3 raises to $6.75 (All-In), Erik Lindgren calls $2.50.

Bingo, the perfect card. I go for the check/raise here and it works to perfection and I am all in.

River: ($0) Qs (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $35.85
Worrisome card here.
Results below:

LZFSB3 has Ah Kc (straight, ace high).
Erik Lindgren has Tc 9s (two pair, queens and tens).

Outcome: LZFSB3 wins $35.85.


So much for a monster hand. Wasn't even the middle pocket pair I expected. Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online