My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

16th out of 39

I want to put out a very, very big thank you to High on Poker and Surflexus for taking time out of their busy Sunday and participating in the tourney. Surflexus made it into the money with 5 players remaining and was 4th in chip stack. I had to leave so don't know how he finished up.

If I missed any other Americans, I apologize.

I finished 16th out of a record 39 players at the Brittbloggerment 19 when I ran my pocket jacks into a set of 8s and GG me. I was pretty happy with my play until that point and I should have folded the Jacks and I still would have had enough chips to play with for a few more orbits. But, alas, I went for the big kill and paid the price with my Tourney life.

So far the USA has a pretty good showing in that tourney for having such limited numbers during a time that is difficult to play. I have finished 3rd one time in the Tourney. Surflexus made the money the first time he played this tourney. TripJax and Chipper both finished 2nd the only time they played. Not too shabby.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UL wolv. that was harsh, but weegem couldnt miss a single flop at that point!

Good job in making a team too!

ATB

BM

8:02 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Sundays are difficult for me to play in - hence I've only been able to make the BritBloggerment only once. Sorry I couldn't make it this time (again). Looks like the Brits lost their crown to Belgium though eh?

12:07 AM  
Blogger junkbutton said...

Is this an every Sunday event? I was planning on debuting in it this weekend, but simply forgot about it. That's actually a good time for me to play. I'll shoot for next weekend...

8:13 AM  
Blogger surflexus said...

Thanks for the link. I'll link you up also.

11:59 PM  
Blogger junkbutton said...

Thanks for the reply and the link!

12:20 PM  
Blogger StB said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. Something came up at noon that required my attention. Hopefully next time.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online