My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Free Money

Full Tilt Poker sent me an e-mail to tell me that they have deposited $25 dollars free money into my account and I have two weeks to earn it. This gave me the perfect opportunity to start up a new challenge. I am going to start out with .25/.50 Limit Holdem and see how high I can build it up while earning my "new" bonus. So far I have made $25 dollars and cleared $2.50 in bonus playing Limit Holdem. When I reach $50 in winnings I will move up to .50/$1 Limit Holdem.

I did this challenge before on Titan Poker where I was able to turn $50 into $300 before Titan banned players from the United States.

Now I have 4 challenges going. On Absolute and PokerStars I am trying to build my bankroll with SitNGos, on Poker.com I am doing microstakes No Limit Holdem and on Full Tilt I am doing the Limit Poker Challenge.

Stay tuned for further updates on all of these challenges.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to the updates Wolv. Sounds like a great start too! nice work.

ATB
BM

4:47 PM  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Full Tilt can lick my balls. They NEVER send me anything but bad beats!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online