My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Poker Challenge Update

My Poker Challenge on PokerStars is doing remarkably well thanks to a nice 3rd place finish in the Brittbloggerment 17 Tourney on Sunday. The $22 dollars I won pushed my PokerStars bankroll up to over $60 dollars from a low of $24. Not too shabby. I am going to continue to slowly move it upward and try to get into triple digits. I will probably move up in stakes at my SitNgos and play some more Limit Holdem now that I have a bit of a cushion in case I hit a bad stretch.

My Absolute Poker Challenge is goind well, also. I have moved up to $40 from a low of $26 dollars. I don't play there as much but have started to play more 2 table and 1 Table SitNgos in an attempt to get my bankroll on this site into triple digits.

My microstakes No Limit playon Poker.com hit a snag when I tilted and lost about half my stack there. I will head back there and try to get it back on track in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online