My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Close but no Cigar


The two Americans, myself and TripJax represented our country well in the Brittbloggerment 17 today on PokerStars. Alas, we were unable to take the tournament down as I finished 3rd and TripJax finished second after an excellent heads up contest versus Mike Saban. Mike played an excellent game and is a fine champion.

Close but no cigar and I want to take the time to thank TripJax for playing. I hope he can play some more in the future and maybe bring some friends with him. The USA is going to take that tournament down and SOON!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER!! MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! ;o)

It was a very good effort though and if it wasn't for our hero, mike...... *can't bear to think about it*

Very well played to both you and TripJaxx. Excellent game, plenty of banter and lots of good poker.

Never will this title leave the shores of the mighty England though! ;o)

ATB

BM

6:27 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I had originally intended to play in yesterday's britbloggerment but the family had other plans for me - namely going to see the new Harry Potter film. Sorry I couldn't be there to represent the USofA. Sunday schedules for me are constantly changing. I luckily had a good SNG in the evening and finished 2nd in that. I'll try to catch one of those brit tourney soon.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online