My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An Open Invitation

First, I want to send out a great big THANK YOU to Iamhoff for promoting the Brittbloggerment 19 MTT on Sunday where the United States is going to bring back the cup.

I sent an invite to a whole slew of bloggers that I have read in the past. I hope no one is offended that I e-mailed them to play in this tourney. Believe me, this is a one time thing and I won't be spamming you about other tourneys in the future.

Here is the invitation:

Host:
Wolverine Fan
Location: Poker and Golf
When:
Sunday, July 29, 4:00PM

I wanted to invite you and anyone else you can round up to play against the Brits on Sunday in a bloggerment tourney on Poker Stars. It is at 4PM EDT which is sometimes difficult for us in the States but I really want to take down this tourney against the Brits.

They have set up a nation vs. nation competition and I just want the USA to take this down one time for bragging rights. It is a fun, blogger tourney with our British Poker Blogger friends and, as in typical blogger fashion, it is very tight. If you can play that would be wonderful. Invite anyone else you can think of.

Details are on my Blog at Poker and Golf
Lets Rock their World!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online