My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pick Bloggerment 19 NL!


MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE BLOGGERMENT 19 NL! WHEN YOU REGISTER. Password is Donkament. Dang Brits can't even set up a tourney w/out making a mistake. How hard can it be to beat them at poker??

Calling on all blue blooded Americans to come accross the Atlantic with me and take down this tournament. _________________________________
My Limit Challenge on Full Tilt is going splendidly. I have earned over $40 dollars and soon will be moving up from .25/.50 Limit to .50/$1 Limit Holdem.

My PokerStars challenge is in a bit of a slump as I have failed to cash in 4 straight SitNgos. I will probably play some Limit Poker in an attempt to change things up and see if I can't take advantage of the fish and build my bankroll there up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online