My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Daniel Negreanu Videos

If you want some good entertainment check out this site that has a lot of videos of Daniel Negreanu. Daniel's video

There are also other videos that you may really enjoy, i.e. Vegas Pinups Webisodes.

The Site is Raw Vegas TV and it has tons of stuff to look at.
___________________________
No news from Absolute yet. Starting Monday I'm just going to start calling every day until I get some help. This is borderline rediculous now. I made the mistake and I readily admit it but Absolute is giving a whole new meaning to "Customer Support". If it wasn't that this was one of the few sites that still allows Americans to play, I would quit this site in a heartbeat (after I get my account fixed). But American Friendly sites are getting fewer and fewer and I don't have the luxory of telling them to go to hell.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that my stupid mistake is going to cost me my money at Absolute. There goes some more of my golf money.

As I type this up I can feel the depression set in about Absolute, my golf money, and the on-line poker debacle that we have right now. It is getting to the point that it isn't worth the hassle anymore and I may just give it all up. It used to be so easy and fun to play. Working to finish off bonuses, collecting points from Poker Source Online and PokerSavvy. What happened to those fun times.

I guess we were Fristed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online