My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Absolute Update

Here is the latest and greatest about my Absolute Problem.



Basically, nothing has changed.



You have to love the internet as I was able to google a phone number for Absolute Poker. It was in a forum post from Poker Source Online. And it worked.



I called around 9:30AM EST and listened to the same music over and over for about 20 minutes until I got a real live person on the line. It was there security department. I explained my dilemma to him and he was very understanding but was unable to assist me over the phone. He stated that I would have to e-mail support and they would help me.



I informed him that I had already sent 4 e-mails and had not heard back from any of them. He put my on hold and did some searching and then came back and said they were pretty backed up and probably hadn't gotten to them yet. He again stated he was unable to assist me over the phone. I thanked him and asked if maybe he couldn't do something to expedite my request via e-mail and he said he would see what he could do.



That was Monday. It is now late Wednesday and I have heard nothing. No phone calls, no e-mails. I will give them until Monday, week next, and then I will call that number again and aske to talk to a supervisor. I tried to be polite and keep it low key and will continue to be that way on Monday. However, how the hell can you be so backed up that you don't get to any of my 4 e-mail requests in a week??? Make that 5 now as I e-mailed support immediately after talking to the Absolute Security person.



The thing is that Absolute makes no money while I am not playing. In fact, the way my game has been going lately, they may be saving me money. You would think they would want to clear this up as soon as possible so they could be getting my rake again.



I may have to contact Dr. Pauly to find out who it was he talked to to straighten out his problem with Absolute.



Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

No suggestions except stay friendly and call every day (if it is free).

Always be nice. You have too, getting mad does zero good as THAT hold the ball!

You are on defense so . . .what can ya do! Ask then for their name politely and then the NEXt time mention that you talked to Juan (or whoever).

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online