My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Absolute Poker won't respond to my e-mails

My previous posts have indicated that I have moved and am living in a different city in Michigan. One of the things the move affected was my e-mail account. We had to change internet providers and, in the process, changed e-mail accounts. I was able to make my new account name almost the same as my old account name except for one letter.

I was in the process of updating my profiles on the different poker rooms I play at when I inadvertantly put in the wrong e-mail name for Absolute Poker. I admit it was a donkey move but when you have been typing the same e-mail name for over 8 years it is easy to not put in that one little letter I needed.

Where is this headed, you ask? Well, by putting in the wrong e-mail I cannot validate my account at Absolute Poker and if I can't validate my account I can't play there. I am virtually locked out of my account and all my poker money at Absolute.

I have e-mailed them 3 days in a row to try and clear this up and they have not answered any of my e-mails, not even to acknowledge that they received them. Not even one of those automatic replies that says they have received my e-mail and will be contacting me soon.

What gives? I can't even find a phone number to call them or fax them. This is such bull shit!! I admit I screwed up but you would think I would be able to get some help with this.

I am really getting cynical about playing poker online anymore and may just shitcan it until things change.

2 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Give it the weekend without any more emails to them, then if you still don't hear anything, try again on Monday. Also, it might do you good to try more than one email address. for instance, if you are trying support@absolutepoker.com, you might want to try:

techsupport@
security@
cashier@

That way you might have a better chance of getting a person willing to work with you...

8:41 AM  
Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Thanks for the info. I did e-mail support and security and will wait until Monday to hear from them. I'm pretty sure it will get resolved but I thought it would be quicker than this.

I admit it was my mistake but I think I have been penalized enough now.

Wish they had instant help or a phone number.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online