My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Moving On!


The Wolverine Fan family is moving! We have closed out on the sale of our house in Montrose, Michigan and are in the process of moving to an apartment in Lansing, Michigan. Friday is the big day when 2 Men and a Truck come to move the big furniture. In the meantime Wolverine Fan has been moving boxes of kitchen supplies, books, pictures, etc. to our new home.

It will be a few days before we get the internet set up so my blog will be on hiatus after tomorrow. I have not been able to play much poker in the last few days because of everything that is involved with selling a home you have owned for the past 8 years and downsizing to an apartment.

Our new home is just minutes from my work which will be so very nice after commuting 120 miles round trip the past 4 years. I won't know what to do with the time I will now have on my hands. Oh, I know, more poker!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

GL with the move. I know that commuting sux big time. You will love being close to work.

I used to live 2 miles from work but then my plant shutdown and they moved my office 30 miles away. I've been commuting for the last 3 years now. At least I carpool with another guy but it just sux all the same.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Good luck, WF!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Hey, WF:

When you get up and running again after your move, I have a lead on an ad for you.

Michael

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online