My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Full Tilt introduces new way to deposit

I received the following e-mail from Full Tilt:

Dear Wolverine Fan,

We are pleased to announce the addition of MyWebATM, a brand new deposit option which provides a fast and easy method to fund your Full Tilt Poker account using your personal bank account.

Once you have funded your MyWebATM account through their secure Web interface, you can access your funds online at Full Tilt Poker or at thousands of stores and ATMs worldwide.

I think it is wonderful that Full Tilt is trying to make deposits and withdrawals easier but I don't want a different way for each poker room. I want one method (like Neteller was) to do both at every poker room. I'm going to wait a while and see how YouTeller is accepted. I can still play at 4 different Poker Rooms so I am good for a while. This just cuts down on my bonus whoring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

It is a hell of a lot of sensitive info (S.S. and Driver's License numbers, etc.) that MyWebATM is asking for. I'm not comfortable with that, are you?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online