My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Treading Water


I have just been treading water on my Limit Challenge at Bodog. I have moved up to the .50/$1 tables as this gives me the most Bodog points per hand and I am comfortable playing that level. When I am able to add to my bankroll I will move up to the next level but if today is any indication it is going to be a while before that happens.

I had A/K three times and lost every time with them. Once I turned A/K into two pair but a rivered flush did me in. One time I raised and got one caller with A/5 and he rivered his five for two pair. The third time I had A/K I got an Ace on the flop and a King on the river which was the bad news as my loan opponent in the hand completed his straight with that King and IGHN.

Do you see a pattern there? The players at Bodog at these Limits will stay around to the river as a calling station and lately they have been hitting their cards against me. Even with the good hands I got getting cracked I was able to make $1.50 and earn 15 Bodog Points. I'll give it another go on Sunday and maybe some of the rivered cards will start to go my way and I will be able to build my bankroll while I am earning Bodog Points.

88 more points before I earn my PSO bonus. Should take about a week or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online