My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Crashed and Burned at Challenge

I crashed and burned today at my 7 Sultans Challenge. I played the .10/.20 Limit Texas Holdem table and was down then up then down again. I was playing pretty tight and was getting good cards but they just didn't hold up today as I had Q/Q cracked twice, once by King high flop and once by Ace high flop. I misplayed A/K for a pretty big loss and ended up the day when my pair of Jacks were taken down. Overall I lost $2 of my $4.80.

I'll try to pick it up again tomorrow.
____________________________________________
I played in a $1 + .10 tourney at Absolute Poker where I was playing pretty good and was in 12th position out of 126 people (top 18 in the money) when I was dealt A/A in EP. We were at level 11 with $200/$400 blinds and $50 ante and I was sitting on $5721 dollars in chips so I raised it up to $1200. I get one caller and the flop is 6h 10d 8c and I go all in. The villain turns over Jd & Qc and he has me covered by $260. The turn is the Jc and the river is the 9c completing his straight and I am out in 22nd place. Hell, I could have folded my way into the money but I wanted final table.

That was the way my morning had gone as none of the cards were dropping my way when I had all of my money on the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online