My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Poker Ramblings

I had another very good showing at the Thursday Night Absolute Poker Shark Poker Tour $200 added MTT. I finished in third place for a nice little $47 dollar addition to my bankroll. The final 3 were pretty even in chips but I ran my A/7 into A/8 and was crippled after that. I tried to come back with a K/J hand but it ran into two pair when the chipleader called with 6/9 off and flopped the 6 and got the 9 on the river and IGHN.

Amy Calistri has an excellent article on how the NFL was an integral part in the UIGEA at Poker News: Opinion: How the NFL Grinch Stole Poker's Christmas

Congratulations to Bazkar and his new additon to the family, a baby boy!! That's 3 boys and a girl in the Baz household with the oldest being 5 and the youngest being 1 day old.

For some fun reading check out this site: Bluff The Donkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online