My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Poker.com - Read small print

I have been playing at Poker.com trying to clear the $100 bonus for the last week or 10 days. After about 2750 FPP's I cleared $15 of my $100 bonus and continued to play raked hands to get the rest of the bonus. I got to over 7500 FPP and did not get the next installment ($15) of my bonus so I started to look into why not.

What I found really pisses me off. If you withdraw your initial deposit, you don't get the remainder of your bonus. I found this at 2+2 forums. No where does it say that plainly on the Poker.com site. In the Bonus Coupon Standard Terms and Conditions it states: Coupons expire on withdrawal.

On other sites you can withdraw your initial deposit after so many days or after playing and winning where you can continue to play with the money you have won. I do that a lot on a site so that not so much of my money is tied up and just sitting there doing nothing.

Even if I has read the "small print" at Poker.com I don't think I would have interpreted that if I took out my initial buy-in I would lose my bonus. The thing is I really like the site. It has a lot of tourneys, soft limit games and the graphics are second to none on any other site.

Still, no use hanging there if I'm not makig any bonus money when I can play at any number of other sites to earn a bonus and pad my bankroll. So I guess it is bye bye Poker.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online