My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I took a goodly amount of my money out of Bodog Poker as that is one site I am having trouble winning on. I’m playing at the microlimits so you have to expect some poor play but it seems like I am getting caught with second best hands too many times. I’ll pop in now and then and maybe play some of their MTTs but I am going to concentrate on clearing bonuses at Ultimate Bet Poker and Poker.com for the rest of December.

My worse defeat this week-end wasn’t so much the amount of money lost but it was the play of the Villain and then the smack talking he was doing afterwards. The hand was a simple hand where I limped in with 10/Q and he limped in with K/4. The flop had a 10 and a 4 so I bet my 10 and he raised. Now I was out of position so I was leading off. I called his raise as I had top pair with good kicker and wanted to see turn card. Turn card is nothing so I check, he bets, I call. The river is a King and I check, he bets and I call as I still didn’t think he had much and I like this board. He shows the 4/K and when I make the comment, “unbelievable” in the chat box he goes off on me. My play might not have been that good but I rarely play a hand like K/4 and to have him win the hand on the River just seemed appropriate for how I have been running at Bodog. He sits out for a while and then leaves so I don’t even have a chance to get my money back from him.
___________________________________
Christmas time is here and there are a lot of people in our armed services that won’t be able to spend any time with their families. Please take the time to go to these two sites and do everything you can for our men and women in the armed forces:
Any Soldier and Lets Say Thanks in Support of our Troops

Any Soldier is a site where servicemen and women communicate where they are at and what they are doing and what are some of the things they need that would make their tour of duty go smoother and more pleasant.

Lets Say Thanks in Support of our Troops is a free Christmas Card sent by Xerox to a servicemen or women in your name. I have sent a few already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online