My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Full Tilt Problems

The Full Tilt story and Dugglebogey is getting curioser and curioser. Now there is a second incident involving Math P and his Full Tilt account. There are quite a bit off differences between the two but the bottom line is they both lost money at Full Tilt Poker.

I had intended on making Full Tilt Poker my next site to do a PokerSavvy or Poker Source Online promotion to get extra bonus money. Now I think I will put Full Tilt aside and work on Ultimate Bet Poker as my next Bonus Poker Site. Ultimate Bet Poker has Huge 100% up to $650 First Deposit Bonus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Waffles blog for some hilarity.

Thanks for the comment, man.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Hey, WF.

Don't let these recent events keep you from playing at FT. A good read of the situation is on Bill's Blog (www.billrini.com).

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online