My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Poker Ramblings

Dugglebogey had some trouble at Full Tilt Poker with his account being hacked and some dickweed losing all his money playing No Limit Holdem. Go on over to his site and read up on it and then make your own decision on how you want to handle your Full Tilt account.

I want to say it reminds me of the joke where A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
______________________________________________
The last three times I have had pocket Aces at Poker.com they have been cracked by bull shit hands. Last night it was the BB calling my Preflop raise with 5h 8h. He goes on to not only turn the flush but gets a straight, also. So I was toast two ways on that hand. At least I can understand why the BB would call my raise as he already has half of his money in tht pot anyway and his cards are suited so I can't fault his play. It is just the way the cards are falling on the flop, turn and river that is killing me. Overall, I won $5 at Poker.com and earned over 200 points towards my bonus so it wasn't a total loss.
______________________________________________
There were 36 brave souls at the Shark Poker Tour $5 dollar buy-in MTT at Absolute Poker last night. I chipped up pretty good early with some solid hands and made it to the final table when I was dealt pocket Tens in MP. I get all in only to find that the one other player has Pocket Aces and IGHN. Bad luck or donkey move can be debated equally but I liked my play up to that point and am looking forward to playing there again next Thursday. Do I wish I hadn't of gone all in? Sure, but I like my chances if he doesn't have a big pair and ony has A/Q or A/K there. I win that hand and, since only top five get paid, I am in the catbird seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online