My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas and Challenge Moving

Christmas is my fovorite Holiday of the year. Here are some of my Christmas favorites.
1. Favorite Christmas Carol
a. Elvis Presley - Here Comes Santa Claus
b. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
c. Frank Sinatra - Winter Wonderland

2. Favorite Christmas Present - Arctic Cat Snowmobile (for whole family) when I was 12 years old.

3. Favorite Christmas Movie/TV Show - A Charlie Brown Christmas.
________________________________________________
My Texas Holdem Limit Challenge is moving from Bodog Poker to Poker.Com. I did not have much success at Bodog and I really like Poker.Com a lot better so I am moving the Challenge. I will start with blinds of .50/$1 and try to move up from there.

Bodog was just too out of control for me. I started playing hands incorrectly because whenever I raised preflop I would get more callers than if I had just limped in with my good hands. Really! I tried it and if I limped there would be 4 people calling and if I raised as many as 6 or more would call. It was unbelievable. That being said I am going to clear my PSO bonus there tonight and am down less than $10 dollars overall. I hope to clear the bonus and cash out a winning session tonight at Bodog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online