My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Agony to Ecstasy

Worse hand won in MTT at Poker.Com. I have the Aces as LZFS3. Four People called a Preflop raise of 4 times the Big Blind and all had good hands except for the guy that won w/ the J/10.
Here the best hand won but unfortunately it came before the above hand that lost.
_____________________________________
Played in the Shark Poker Tour Thursday night game at Absolute Poker for the first time and had a wonderul run. My cards held up every time until the last hand. I had A/A and A/K twice and they won and I had K/K and it won, too. My last hand was A/K against pocket 10s. I got my Ace on the flop but the turn brought the 3rd ten and IGHN. I hope to play in this tournament every Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online