My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kicked in the Nuts

I did not have a very good night at the Poker Tables last night. Variance came back to kick me in the nuts once again on both Bodog Poker and Poker.com. The only good thing that happened is that I cleared my 200 Bodog Points to clear my bonus at Poker Source Online.

Here is the worse hand at Bodog Poker that started to let me know that it was not going to be my night. I had KhQh in the BB and called a raise from MP. There were about 4 total in this hand. The flop came 5h jh 9c and I led off with a bet and two folded and MP called and LP called. The turn was 9d and I again bet and the MP player raised and LP folded. I figured for one more bet it was worth it to see if I could turn the flush. I called and the river card was the Ah to give me the nut flush. I bet and I was raised again by MP so I called his raise and he turned over Ac9s for his fullhouse and I sent my chips his way.

That one hurt as the card that gave me the nut flush, gave him his full house and the pot.
_________________________________
The two hands that were the worse for me at Poker.com were both Pocket Aces. I just had sat down at the table and after about 4 hands found A/A in MP. I raised and got 4 callers. The flop was J#, K#, K# and I knew right there I had lost that hand. I played it to the river and was shown K/J by an Early Position player.

Less than one hour later I was dealt A/A in MP again. I raised Preflop and got 4 callers again. The flop was 8#, 10#, 4# with no flush draws and no straight draws. two check, I bet, and one folds and the other two call. the turn is 6# and both players check so I bet and they call. Still no flush or staight possiblities on board. The River is a Q# and I am grinning from ear to ear until one of the players bet and the other calls. I still figure I am good here and raise and they both call my raise. They turn over Q/10 and Q/8, respectively and the chips go sliding away from me.

After that I left the table as I knew it wasn't going to be my night. That was the start of my new Limit Challenge at Poker.com so lets hope it gets better as I am in the red now.
__________________________________
Another favorite Christmas Song: Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen
Best Christmas Memory: Going with my Dad every year to a Michigan Cedar Swamp to pick out a Christmas Tree. We usually got a blue spruce that didn't have many branches on the side that was against the swamp so that side went against the wall in our house. All of our Christmas trees were thin so we put a lot of home made decorations and tinsel on them to help fill them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online