My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

One for the Ages


I never thought my Michigan team would score 39 points and lose the game. I didn't think our defense would ever let up 42 points to any team but Ohio State earned it. Jim Tressel put in the perfect game plan to beat Michigan and had the players to pull it off.

It was a game of halves where Ohio State won the first half and Michigan won the second half. Unfortunately, the Buckeyes had a 3 point edge in their half.

It would have been nice to win it for Bo but it was not to be. Only time will tell where we end up next. I'll get back to blogging about Poker now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Definitely a classic. Let's hope for a rematch.

By the way, WF, I moved my blog to www.countingmyouts.com.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online