My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

No. 1 vs. No. 2

Saturday is the game Michigan Fans have been waiting for all year. We go into Columbus, Ohio to knock the Buckeyes off their Pedestal and then head to the Bowl Championship game. It isn't going to be easy but this Michigan team is so much like the 1997 National Championship team that I have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it will be a crisp fall day in Columbus.

I expect it to be low scoring but you never know what will happen when these two teams meet. It may possibly be the greatest football rivalry of all time. There is so much tradition with these two teams.
_________________________________________
I have been playing some very nice Limit poker at Poker Rewards.
Poker Rewards is a Prima Poker Site so I am playing against people that I have seen for the last couple of months and I have some very nice notes on them. This morning everything went my way and on one hand I even turned Quad Queens for a nice little pot. This afternoon the stars and moon aligned against me for a while and I was losing every hand to a donkey that played every hand and always caught something by the river. Finally, I was able to turn that around and closed out with a small profit. The big thing is that I was clearing raked hands toward my bonus. So far I have almost 350 raked hands out of the 500 I need for my Poker Savvy bonus. Should have that done by mid-week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...liked my style, huh?

Seeing as how I figure I'm probably about as bad at this as possible, that's a HUGE compliment.

Anyway, I'll get you linked up, and thanks for dropping by!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

This is usually the one Michigan game I watch on TV each year (assuming it's on here in Colorado). My wife is from Ohio and I am from Michigan and if it isn't a bet between the Bengals and Broncos, you can bet we will be wagering between each other for Michigan vs Ohio State. All I can say is - GO BLUE!!!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online