My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

T Minuse 3 Days and Counting


The line on the Michigan-Ohio State game is 6 & 1/2 points. That seems to be a bit high for the number's one and two teams going at each other. I realize that Ohio State gets a least a field goal for having home field but I think a more realistic line is 4 or 4&1/2 points. Ohio State has shown a very, very good offense to go along with a dominating defense so that may be why the point spread is so high.

Michigan Offense reviewed: Michigan will start the game trying to establish the run with Mike Hart. They may throw a few passes in the first 10 plays but I am willing to bet it will be 60-40 or 70-30, run to pass ratio. Michigan rarely throws the ball to establish the run but will, instead, attempt to run the ball to set up the play action pass.

The biggest concern for the Michigan offense is if Mario Manningham is back to 100%. He ate up Notre Dame with 3 touchdown catches in the 1st half. He had to undergo arthroscopic surgery on his knee and hasn't played much since.

Just having Manningham on the field clearly opened up the Michigan's previously struggling offense against Indiana. Early in the second quarter, quarterback Chad Henne stared down Manningham as he streaked down the left sideline then turned and fired a 62-yard strike to Steve Breaston down the other sideline. "The safeties have to worry about him," said Hart. "They can't come into the box to get me." Still, it would greatly benefit Michigan if they can use the Manningham -- who had nine touchdowns of 20 or more yards in his first six games -- as more than just a decoy.

Look for Steve Breaston to be a big factor on Punt and Kick-off returns. He was able to break a punt return for a Touchdown against Indiana, his first this year. While Ohio State has Ted Ginn, Breaston can play with the best of them when it comes to returning kicks.

Michigan's tight ends are healthy for the first time since early in the year so don't be surprised if you see one of their tight ends streaking down the middle of the field to catch a pass on a big gainer.

The key to all of the running and passing is the front line of Michgan. They have to give Chad Henne a chance to throw the ball. Give him the time he needs to hit his receivers.
_________________________________________________

I have been fighting for almost a month with River Belle Poker to get them to return $97.16 I had won there before they locked out my account due to being from Michigan. River Belle is a prima site and, although it lets Americans play, it blocks out sites from 11 states of which Michigan is one. I think I was finally able to get the right person on the phone and my money should be deposited in my Neteller account within the next couple of days. They were very nice but still it is a pain to have to jump through hoops to get your own money after they decided to close out my account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online