My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Michigan vs. Ohio State: T minus 4 days and counting

This Blog will be mostly a Football Blog until Saturday.

The National Title hopes of the Ohio State Buckeyes come crashing down on them this Saturday, November 18, 2006, at 3:30PM. The Michigan Wolverines will be putting a real hurt on the Buckeyes.

The biggest reason UM is back on top, look no further than new defensive coordinator Ron English. He has infused the nation's third-ranked defense with a swagger that was missing in 2005. LaMarr Woodley and the nation's best front seven, and English (who is rumored to be in line for the Michigan State job) should get major credit for UM's revival. Michigan's D is stacked from front to back, but its success starts with a dominating front line (ends LaMarr Woodley, Rondell Biggs and Tim Jamison, tackles Branch and Terrance Taylor and hybrid LB Shawn Crable).

That front seven makes Michigan better equipped than any team in the country -- and certainly better suited than they were the past two years -- to contain Ohio State star QB Troy Smith.

Tomorrow: Offense
______________________________________________
I have 12 more hands to play to finish up my Poker Rewards/PokerSavvy bonus. I have played 488 hands at .25/.50 and .5/$1 Limit Texas Holdem and have made a profit of $95 dollars so far. If I can break even for the next dozen hands I will not only clear $95 in bonuses but will have my $95 dollars earned at the tables for a nice addition to the bankroll of almost $200.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online