My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, November 10, 2006

A Little Blog House Cleaning


I felt the need for a little house cleaning on the blog today and deleted a couple of Poker blogs that were dead in the water and added a few new ones that I read. I will try to add some more new ones each week.
In the meantime, check out the following Poker Blogs for some good reading on Everything Poker.

High On Poker
Grinders Warehouse
All-in In the Dark
Carmen Sin City
Wicked Chops Poker


___________________________________________________
I had another good hour long session at Poker Rewards .50/$1 Limit Holdem table today. There was a maniac playing every hand, especially any Ace/rag and any two suited cards. I was able to get quite a bit of his bank roll. He donked off over $25 dollars and then left. I built my $10 up to over $20 and then cashed out at $15 after playing some questionable hands. When I am going for a bonus I will play a lot more marginal hands and will even call a raise just to get the pot high enough to qualify as a raked hand to help me clear the bonus. I was playing on a .25/.50 Limit Holdem table at the same time and I ended up breaking even there.

I cleared 50 raked hands and made a small profit of $5 dollars. Nothing to write home about but a profit none-the-less and good experience playing. I made a ton of notes on my opponents as I will be seeing them again over the next ten days. I have 200 hands done and 300 more to go.

Come December I am going to decide which sites are going to be my "Main" sites to play on and restart my Limit Challenge. I was playing my Limit Challenge at Titan Poker until they cut off American players. The Limit Challenge was very successful for me in that it helped me to learn how to play Limit Holdem and, at the same time, I was able to navigate the higher limits and build my Challenge bankroll from $25 to over $250. I am debating on whether to start with the lower amounts again and work my way up or to continue where I left off at Titan.

Stay Tuned, more to come on this topic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online