My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

See ya in a week

Mrs. Wolverine and I are going on a 5 day cruise so the blog will be on hiatus for a week while I soak up the sun and play some live poker (hopefully) on the ship, the Enchantment of the Seas. We are sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale to Key West, then Cozumel, then Cococay and back to Ft. Lauderdale. I am really looking forward to a lot of good food, good sun, and good company. Nice Fall break from dreary Michigan weather. I may have a guest blogger or may have some older posts from several months back reloaded to keep my two readers amused.
______________________________________________
My online poker playing is going great guns actually. I cleared the bonus at River Belle Poker and received my 450 SavvyPoints (equal to $45) and cleared $20 of their bonus and made $50 dollars profit from playing Limit Poker, mostly .25/.50 tables. Nice little windrall of $115 added to the bankroll. This will be the longest time I will not have played on-line poker in a year since I started playing on Absolute Poker. I have to admit I will miss it and will be at a loss of what to do with my time. I am taking two Poker Books to read on the trip, Sklansky's Limit Poker and Harrington's Volume I. I can still improve my game even when I am not playing.
______________________________________________
My Michigan Wolverines won a tough contest against Iowa. Thank goodness our defense keeps rising to the occasion. This team is so much like our 1997 National Championship team, strong defense, adequate offense. I hate to say that as that could be the kiss of death but we are on our way to our best season since 1997. Our next 3 games are against opponents that we should be able to handle and go into the Ohio State games undefeated. Having said this I hope I haven't jinxed my team as one injury or one stupid play could make all the difference and an upset isn't out of the question.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poker4peace said...

Have a great trip Wolverine. Sounds cool to me!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online