My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Hammer

The Hammer
Won a hand today with the hammer and forgot to make a printscreen. Dealt 2/7 offsuit in the BB and checked two limpers, including the SB. The flop was a beautiful 2 7 rag and I bet $100 and everyone folded. Next time I will make sure I get a printscreen for bragging rights.

Will Wheaton does a good review at Card Squad on Phil Gordon’s Little Green Book of Poker. I got that book at Christmas and have read it twice and will probably reread it many more times. It is excellent for the mid-level player and has really helped me to work on being more aggressive when playing. I highly recommend it to any mid-level or higher player. It is a little advanced for the beginner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online