My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Poker Play up and down


My poker play has been a roller coaster ride lately. The upside is that my Bankroll Challenge on PokerStars is going very well. I have built my bankroll on that site from a low of $24 up to $47 right now (down from $49 when I finished out of the money in a $2.40 SitNGo).

This morning on Absolute Poker I went all in with 9/9 only to be called by A/K off. The flop had rag, 10,Q and the turn was a Jack and GG me.

I won a 45 seat SitNGo on Fullt Tilt then finished 9th out of 18 in another 2 Tale SitNgo at FT. Overall I am happy with my game and have been winning more than losing. My schedule has changed for the next few weeks so I am hoping to play in some low buy in MTTs and see how I do there.

This time of year my poker play is sporadic and I am just happy to be playing an winning. Come November I will be sitting down and really concentrating on building my bankroll on all sites.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GL with the MTT's! Good to see that BR building despite the lack of time.

Keep it Up (the poker I mean ;o)

ATB

BM

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online