My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ramblings


Its time to get your ticket to the Brittbloggerment 15 for this Sunday.
I won't be able to play as I will be on crosscountry trip to Northern Michigan to see my dad and play some golf with my brother. I am hoping to appear at this tourney on July 8th, if possible.
_____________________
No winnings the last two days in my Poker Challenge to build my bankroll on PokerStars. I am 0 for 4 in my last four SitnGos. Mostly due to not getting the cards when I needed them and some bad play, overbetting without the nuts, running second best hand into the best hand like when table leader gets Pocket Aces twice in three hands and the second time I am pushing all in with A/4. Oops...... IGHN.
_____________________________
I am posting a lot lately at Raise the River poker forums. We need some more Yanks to start posting on this site to offset the British influence that is already there. Of course, 3 Brits started the site, thus the British influence. Still, you Yanks start posting on Raise the River and help make this the Premier Poker site on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online