My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Challenge moving upward - Part Deux

My challenge on Poker Stars got a bit of a boost this morning when I finished 1st and 2nd in a pair of SitNGos and adds about $7 to my PokerStars bankroll. I'm up over $40 now. I am getting close to where I can move up in stakes and try to really grow my bankroll. I figure if I can get it over $50 that will give me a little more room to manoeuver.

I posted one hand at Raise the River so head over there and see what you think. Also, you should have this site bookmarked on your Blog Roll and start using it as we are hoping to make Raise the River the next big site in Poker Forums.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respect to you for starting at the bottom and grinding it out Wolv. That is such a tough thing to do and I wish you the best of luck getting the roll over $50.. it must be close now!!. Thanks once again for mentioning the site and glad to see you are enjoying it!

keep visiting, your input it excellent.

regards

BM

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online