My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Going On Vacation


I'm headed to where I grew up in Northern Michigan to take a nice 3 day vacation, visiting my Dad and playing golf with my brother. Won't be much poker played the next few days.

Here's where I will be playing golf on Monday.

I did win a $26 Token on Full Tilt today but bubbled in 2 table SitNGo on PokerStars when my A/10 all in ran up against A/K in the BB and GG me.

See you in a few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time sir. With golf being your passion I am sure you will!

ATB
BM

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online