My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Neteller out, YouTeller in??

E-Wallets – Neteller to be Replaced by YouTeller
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - London, United Kingdom, 01/30/2007 - Shortly after Neteller announced its decision to pull out of the US gaming market on January 18, the London-based technology company Seed Capital Ltd. introduced a new payment processing service 'YouTeller.com'. "We will start in March with a revolution in simplicity of worldwide online payments. Everybody who can download songs or play online games will now be able to pay for that instantly," ... [full story]

COMING MARCH 2007!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

Now - are they going to let me transfer my neteller money to youteller so that I can cash out?

I wish!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online