My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Neteller out of USA

Neteller has stopped accepting American deposits for Poker sites and it happened for a totally different reason than everyone thought. Here is their statement in part:

Effective Immediately

"Due to recent US legislative changes and events, effective immediately, US members are no longer able to transfer funds to or from any online gambling sites.

All US members will continue to be able to use their NETELLER e-wallet account to safely transfer funds to and from non-gambling merchants and are not required to close their account or withdraw their funds."

I have already received e-mails from Bodog and Absolute Poker on alternative ways to fund their sites.

Check out DoubleAs blog for an interesting take on what happened to Neteller Executives.

I have money at 4 sites right now and am just planning on building my bankroll from those 4 sites and not making any deposits in the near future. I did withdraw my funds that were sitting in Neteller to my poker bank account and the transaction appeared to go through without a hitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online