My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, January 05, 2007

IStrong No Limit Videos

There are many ways to improve your poker playing skills. The first way is to read, read, read and then read some more of the good poker books and articles out there that will help teach you how to play this game we call Poker. Next you must play a lot of hands and start putting together what you have learned from your reading to create experiences on the felt that helps you to continue to learn this game of poker. You will have bad beats and fantastics wins and both should be memorable experiences to help you grow with your game.

Then there are videos. Phil Gordon has videos on how to play this game and there are a number of sites that require you to pay a membership in order to see their videos and help improve you game play. There are some really well done videos that are free of charge to watch and help you to learn how to play No Limit Poker, $100 or $200 dollar max, 5-table and 6 table games. These are located at the 2+2 Forums and are created by a British player IStrong.

IStrong No Limit Videos

Check them out and let me know what you think. I do not play No Limit but watching these videos has helped me with my Limit game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online