My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Losing the Close ones

It seems like I am losing all of the close races with my poker hands. I have good hands but someone just has one a tad bit better. In one stretch of hands on Full Tilt I had Q/Q and A/K comes on flop, J/J and A/K comes on flop, 8/8 and opponent has 9/9 and beats me by a whisker. Three hands in a row and A/K flops on two of them. What are the chances of that??

I am winning some hands but if I could take down a few of these close ones I would be back up overall. As it is I am still in the red at Full Tilt and trying to turn it around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online