My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ohio State (and the Big Ten) Sucked!!

Who the hell was that team in the National Championship Game last night?? That was not the Ohio State team that dismantled a pretty good Michigan team in November.

Was this the worse National Championship game ever?? Florida and USC should have played for the Championship instead of Ohio State.

I think a lot of it was Urban Meyer outcoaching Jim Tressel just like Lloyd Carr got outcoached by Pete Carrol. Neither team did anything to slow down the pass rush of USC and Florida. Troy Smith sure looked like a back up quarterback and not the Heisman Trophy winner. Chris Leak kicked his ass.

No reverses, no draw plays, no screen passes. It was pitiful. A pitiful display of football by both Big 10 teams. In fact the Big 10 sucked in the Bowl games. The SEC proved they were one of the best, if not the best, conference.
________________________________
My No Limit practice is going pretty good on Bodog. I have managed to be very, very patient and bet up my good hands to the max and this has allowed me to double my buy-ins the last two days. I cannot believe some of the all ins that occur at the micro limits. These players have more money than brains. I have learned to fold, fold, fold and then pounce when my hand is good.

I'm not sure I am cut out for No Limit play though. I can handle the micro-limits right now but I'm not sure I can mentally handling playing (and losing) $50 or more dollars at a time. I guess time will tell and see how my card game and the emotional side develop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online