My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Invoking a Higher Power


My virgin sacrifice to the Poker Gods has had mixed results. I still lost a SitNGo on Absolute when my pair of Aces w/ Queen kicker was cracked by Kings when the third King came on the river. However, I did experience a winning session on Full Tilt at the .25/.50 Limit Holdem table.

Since Virgins are getting harder and hard to come by I have decided to, hopefully, speed up the process of turning my downswing into an upswing I have started to appeal to the Saints for lost causes and desperate situations.

St. Philomena (on the right) has been successfully invoked by her supplicants in every sort of need, such that she has become another patron of "hopeless" and "impossible" cases and St. Rita (top left) is well-known as a patron of desperate, seemingly impossible causes and situations.

Holy patroness of those in need, Saint Rita and Saint Philomena, so humble, pure and patient, whose pleadings are irresistible, obtain for us our request to experience a massive winning streak at everything poker. Be gracious toward us, for the greater glory of God.
Amen

And, because the Lord helps those who help themselves, I have been out to 2 + 2 Forums and have started studying up on my game by studying the different plays presented in the micro-limit forums. I have reviewed the hand history at my last Full Tilt session and found a few leaks in my game.

1 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Wolverine - I got hired at the MGM as an on-call server. Things have been slow in the restaurant for the last few months - so I have to find a new job cause I'm not making any money. Plus - I'm ready to go back to an office environment instead of waiting tables. I think it's time. Thanks for reading me :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online