My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, November 03, 2006

7 Sultans Poker


A couple of days ago I had a post that said if you wanted to make easy money to play the Prima Poker sites.

7 Sultans Poker is a Prima Poker site and I just received this e-mail from them.

Dear Wolverine Fan,

Congratulations, you have been placed in the top 1,500 for the $40,000 Poker Points Challenge.

You have earned 255.00 points for the month of October, which took you to position 379. Check your account: xxxxxxxxxx, and you will see that we have deposited $25 into your poker account.

The November clock has been set, good luck!

- The 7Sultans Poker Team

I played a total of 3 days in the Month of October at 7 Sultans and raked about 144 hands. I loaded the site via PokerSavvy on Sunday morning, Oct. 29th, played that day and played on the 30th and 31st. I played .25/.50 and .50/$1 Limit Holdem and for that I finished in 379th place and get a free $25 dollars deposited in my account!!

There is a God!!

Today I finished up with my 250 raked hands for my PokerSavvy Points and won about$10 dollars to boot. Variance wasn't as prominent as it was in the last couple of days but I still lost some nice hands to a higher Kicker. And we're not talking A/7 losing to A/K, we're talking A/10 losing to A/J and A/Q losing to A/K. Then ther was the K/J hand where I flopped a King and lost to a donkey limping in with A/A.

Overall though, I liked my play and my good cards were holding up so I was able to end my session with a nice $10 dollar profit. Plus clear my raked hands for another $45 dollars from Poker Savvy. And lets not forget, my $25 dollar bonus for the Month of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online