My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Questions

These are taken from American Express ad in Vanity Fair Magazine.
  • childhood ambition.......................To be a professional football player
  • fondest memory...........................Proposing to my wife
  • soundtrack ...................................Jimmy Buffet music
  • retreat..........................................."Man" room in my house
  • wildest dream..............................Play in World Series of Poker
  • proudest moment........................Birth of my daughters
  • biggest challenge..........................being a father
  • alarm clock...................................don't use one
  • perfect day...................................on a Carribean beach with my wife
  • first job.........................................Fry Cook in a bakery
  • Indulgence...................................golf
  • last purchase...............................Roundup grass and weed killer
  • favorite movie.............................The Godfather
  • Inspiration...................................My dad
  • my life..........................................decide what to be when I grow up
  • my poker room...........................Poker Stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online