My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who CAn Last Longer??

It is time for the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. My question is, "Who can last longer?" Chris Moneymaker, Greg Raymer, Joe Hachem, Daniel Negreanu, Gus Hansen, Barry Greenstein, Phil Helmuth, Mike Sexton, Doyle Brunson, Phil Gordon, Howard Lederer, Mike the Mouth, The Sheik, Men the Master, Johnny Chan, Ted Forrest, Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, Mark Seif, Erick Lindgren, Michael "the Grinder" Mizrachi, John Phan, Antonio Esfandiari, Dave Ulliot, John Juanda, T.J. Cloutier, Scotty Nguyen, Dan Harrington,
Marcel Luske ..........and so on and so on.

My vote is for Greg Raymer.

How about the women? Jennifer Harman, Annie Duke, Kathy Liebert, Clonie Gowen, Cindy Violette, Evelyn Ng, Jennifer Tilly..........and so on and so on.

My vote is for Jennifer Tilly.

1 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

I'll go with Mark Seif and Isabelle "No Mercy" Mercier.

What are the terms?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online