My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Join Poker Savvy, Get Free Stuff

With thanks to DoubleAs for the following as he says it better than I can:

1) Register a special free blogger account: Poker Savvy

2) Get affiliate URL from "My PokerSavvy" page or email



3) Put images, banners, anything on your Blogs that will help promote Poker Savvy

4) Pimp away!

Lastly, I think it would definitely be helpful if bloggers spend a few moments familiarizing themselves with what PokerSavvy has to offer. The registration email you’ll receive does provide a couple of suggestions for ways to promote PokerSavvy (general SavvyPoints / free gift program in addition to the WSOP freeroll they’re running for their users being the 2 suggestions).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online